Thursday 17 May 2018

A new chapter


In the early hours of this morning I decided to give this blog another try.
As I attempted to log on for the umpteenth time in two years, the password retrieval failed yet again.

While surveying the content of my posts back in 2015/16, two realities became evident to me.

1. I really miss blogging.
2. Those posts reflected some very real struggles and by the same token, some very precious memories.

Password prompts left me questioning the efficacy of my multi vitamin. My apparent porridge brain, which still lingers 9 weeks postpartum, leaves me at the mercy of vague, misty memories of my password combination. I sat trying to figure out what may have been quirky enough to make a successful password, nothing worked and then, Eureka!

So here I am, back on the bandwagon to share a new chapter with you. 
The moans and groans, the highlights and joys. Pretty much all the real, raw and primal rantings of a first time mother (yes, I had a baby of my own) coupled with some deep meaningful reflective thoughts and a full dose of humour - because successful living requires a positive attitude apparently.

Watch this space, it's good to be back!


No comments:

Post a Comment